• Recent Blog Entries

• Blog Comments

Mara Pacers

Thoughts on attachment

Greetings and thank you Jarrath, and yes Jerrod is absolutely right, I believe it too :) Ajahn Brahm has given examples of this as well. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. With...

Mara Pacers 24th-February-2017 11:43 AM
    Jerrod Lopes

Thoughts on attachment

Welcome, Jarrath. I am glad that you are finding use abd comfort here. I agree with our view regarding the possibilities of stream entry in lay-life as I am certain Mara does. Be well.

Jerrod Lopes 24th-February-2017 05:10 AM
    Jarrath Boll

Thoughts on attachment

It is comforting to read your revelations. I am new to this forum and find myself looking for those who are committed to liberation beyond what seems the norm for laypeople. In contrast to...

Jarrath Boll 23rd-February-2017 08:41 PM
    Mara Pacers

Thoughts on attachment

Thank you for your kind words Marcia and Jerrod :) May you find peace and happiness and loose the burdens that cause suffering... That goes for me too lol and for everyone else as well :D

Mara Pacers 22nd-February-2017 09:09 AM
    Jerrod Lopes

Thoughts on attachment

Congratulations on you relief and the insights that lead to it. I am joyful for your having this experience. Be well.

Jerrod Lopes 22nd-February-2017 07:02 AM
    Marcia Beloved

Thoughts on attachment

Wow! Wonderful! Thank you for sharing. Mind as the chief leads the way. It is inspiring to me as a lay person that the arising of wisdom and the peelling away of ignorance is not confined to the...

Marcia Beloved 22nd-February-2017 05:59 AM
  • Donate Centre Expenses

• Science

There is no available content in category Science