Thread: Would you like to be a moderator?

Administrator/ 5 Precept Keeper Senior Member Jerrod Lopes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Would you like to be a moderator?

Dear all,

I am looking to fully resign my duties as administrator/moderator of this site. I am planning to "go forth" as it were, and leave the digital world altogether, as well as workaday society. I have also decided, with insight gained from practice of this dhamma, to leave Buddhism and regain my faith as a Christian. I have loads of love for the teachings here and the people I've met these many yearsanI won't bore you with a long, or short, uninvited story regarding any of this. Feel free to PM me if you like. If you would like to exchange mailing information I would be glad to. I may keep email for a little while. I bid you all well. Thank you for a wonderful decade or so.

Blog Entries

Words are so inadequate.

May you be well and free from suffering.

Thank you Jerrod

Goodbye my friend.

I will surely miss you. We may have had our differences but that is the way it is. No two are the same after all.
    I wish you all the best. Goodbye Jerrod. Wish you all the best. Best regards. Bradley

Whatever you do, wherever you are, be mindful and wisdom will follow. The truth, as you said may times, is not restricted to Buddhism.
    I wish you well, and I thank you for your contribution to this forum.

Jerrod, thanks for everything, you've been a real asset to this forum.

Dear Jerrod

Words really are inadequate. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for not only singlehandedly managing the forum and its running, but also for being a dear friend.

I shall miss your strength, patience and counsel.

May you be well and happy Jerrod, and my very best wishes to you for the future.

From me too, all the best for "going forth" ;-). May you always be content and happy and find solace when you are sad, stay healthy and all around well. May you find the answers you are looking for.
    You've been a great support and a wise "poster" on this forum. I will miss you!

Administrator/ 5 Precept Keeper Senior Member Jerrod Lopes's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want to acknowledge everyone's well wishes and say that I am so very thankful for the trust that was placed in me with this wonderful site and that I was able to meet and sort of get to know you all. I have a lot of room in my heart for all of you. Be well.

All the very best Jerrod!
    I am seeing this thread only now.....

And, thank you.....
    With kindest wishes, Mahisha